Like that of its founder, Frédéric Ozanam, the vision of the Society of St. Vincent de Paul "is to embrace the world in a network of charity."
“WE ARE THE HANDS OF CHRIST IN THE HEART OF THE CITY.”
124 Evergreen St.
Rochester, NY 14605
Contact: Peter Schaad
St. Vincent's Treasure Trove
Visit our store!
Come browse our aisles and aisles of merchandise! Find that hidden treasure you’ve been searching for!
OPEN FRIDAYS 11AM-5PM
Call: (585) 330-8148
All proceeds help the non-profit St. Vincent de Paul Society in its mission of helping those most in need… right here in Rochester.
The sale of each vehicle provides a significant benefit for the Society of St. Vincent de Paul. Your support will provide funding for transitional job training, food pantries and local thrift stores. You could earn a tax deduction, too.
Click here to donate!
ROCHESTER CITY SCHOLARS
Rochester Institute of Technology is proud to offer
the Rochester City Scholars program to graduates of the Rochester City School District who are admitted as freshman to full-time study in baccalaureate programs at the University. This scholarship program, for those meeting elegibility requirements, will cover full tuition at RIT.
Apply by January 15th.
Click here for more information!
Click here to contact us.
The St. Frances Xavier Cabrini Conference of the St. Vincent DePaul Society is a Catholic lay organization that serves as the hands of Christ in our community. We serve all God’s people with the utmost respect and in deepest humility. Following the compassionate tradition of the Society’s founder, Blessed Frederic Ozanam, and our patron, St. Vincent DePaul, we provide person-to-person assistance to those in need regardless of religious affiliation, race, or national origin. Our Conference reaches out to other organizations and to people of good will to ensure that every resource available is used to help the poor of our community.
What We Do
- Provide assistance, in the form of furniture and basic household items, to residents of northeast Rochester who demonstrate need.
- Connect those we serve with resources that allow them to attain services for themselves and retain their dignity and self-respect.
- Operate St. Vincent’s Treasure Trove, an antiques and collectibles store. All proceeds support our mission of helping those in need.
- Accept donations of furniture and household items in good condition.
Pope Francis calls us to serve…and there’s no better place to start than right here at home!
Become a volunteer with the St. Vincent de Paul Society and help serve those most in need right here in Rochester.
- Helping pick up furniture donations
- Staffing our store
- Organizing our warehouse
- Conducting home visits
- Supporting fundraising and recruitment activities
- Accounting and business support
- And more
Interested? Call Peter Schaad at (585) 338-2330.
- Tables and chairs